Seeking Help w/ Heart Conversations
I am in need of some help with the planning and production of our Heart Conversations, which are held on the first and third Sundays of each month.
Would you be ready, happy, and able to pick one (or more) Sunday, and carry out the following?
– Pick a topic for discussion. The topic can be one that you create, or it can come from an amazing Unitarian Universalist website that archives several dozen Heart Conversation topics (along with introductions to each topic).
– Email the topic and introduction to me so that I can use them for content in broadcast email announcements.
– On the date of your Heart Conversation, open Lotus Center, set up chairs, set out the donation basket.
– Facilitate the discussion; i.e., re-introduce the topic, time the individual shares, and keep track of time so that the gathering ends no later than 3:30 PM.
– Close and lock Lotus Center back up
Here are the upcoming Heart Conversation dates . . .
No gathering on July 3
If you are interested in facilitating one or more Heart Conversations, may I ask you to please write me back at this address? Thank you for considering it.